- COVID-19 Update
- VET Courses
- Advanced Diploma
- Admission Requirements
- Current Students
- Future Students
- About Us
- Contact Us
BSB50120 Diploma of Business
|Qualification:||BSB50120 Diploma of Business|
|CRICOS Course Code:||106464J|
|Duration:||This course is delivered over 52 WEEKS and approximately 1080 hours|
|Training Package:||Business Services|
|Study Type:||Full time: 20 hours face to face per week or Online via Learning Management System|
This course is organised into 12 units of competency, made up of 5 core units and 7 elective units.
|Unit of Competency Codes||Unit of Competency Name|
|Core Units||BSBCRT511||Develop critical thinking in others|
|BSBFIN501||Manage budgets and financial plans|
|BSBOPS501||Manage business resources|
|BSBSUS511||Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability|
|BSBXCM501||Lead communication in the workplace|
|Elective Units||BSBOPS503||Develop administration systems|
|BSBWHS521||Ensure a safe workplace for work area|
|BSBPEF502||Develop and use emotional intelligence|
|BSBOPS502||Manage business operational plans|
|BSBTEC403||Apply digital solutions to work processes|
|BSBTEC404||Use digital technologies to collaborate in a work environment|
|BSBMKG546||Develop social media engagement plans|
FNS50120 Diploma of Business reflects the role of individuals in a variety of Business Services job roles. These individuals may have frontline management accountabilities.
Individuals in these roles carry out moderately complex tasks in a specialist field of expertise that requires business operations skills. They may possess substantial experience in a range of settings, but seek to further develop their skills across a wide range of business functions.
he specific course entry requirements are (for example, LLN, technology skills or pre-requisite qualifications):
English Language/Literacy/Numeracy requirements
• Satisfactorily completion of Australian Year 12 (or equivalent) with sound literacy and numeracy skills OR
• Display competence at or above these levels in the Australian Core Skills Framework (ACSF) – Learning: L4; Reading: R4; Writing: W4; Oral Communication: OC4; Numeracy: N4.
• Be 18 years of age or over.
• Satisfactorily completion of Senior Secondary School (Australian Year 12 or equivalent) with sound literacy and numeracy skills.
• IELTS band score of 5.5 or TOEFL 500 or equivalent
• Be 18 years of age or over.
The further study pathways available to learners who undertake this qualification may include:
• Advanced Diploma of Business
• Advance Diploma of Leadership and management
• Higher education pathway
The following employment pathways are available to students who complete this qualification as graduates at this level will have broad knowledge and skills for professional / highly skilled work.
Employment pathways provided for in this qualification may include:
• Business Owner
• Executive Officer
• Business Development Manager
• Project Consultant
• Office Manager
• Business Sales Team Leader
• Administration Manager
• Team Leader
• Records Management Coordinator
• Corporate Services Manager
• Project Coordinator
• Customer Service Manager
• Procurement and Contract Manager
• Records Manager
• Environmental Compliance Officer (Local Government)
RECOGNITION OF PRIOR LEARNING & RECOGNITION OF CURRENT COMPETENCY
Have you studied this topic before? We will recognise competencies gained through previous learning, work and life experiences.
Students can apply for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)/ Recognition of Current Competency (RCC) before they commence the course or a particular unit. Students will need to provide evidence that they are already competent in this/these specific unit/s. Email email@example.com for further information.