This course is aimed at students who might need:
- carefully structured lessons to improve fluency and accuracy;
- to pass English language exams; such as IELTS
- to get into an EAP or vocational course
- to learn a language for travel and/or experience,
- to improve English speaking and listening skills to fully enjoy Australian life
Classroom activities encourage communication. The use of television; radio programs; newspaper; magazine articles; internet and class excursions ensure that students are given a ‘real life’ perspective of the use of the English Language
WHAT ARE THE FEATURES OF THE GENERAL ENGLISH COURSE?
- 6 Levels (Beginner to Advanced) each level 12weeks
- Teaching methods are designed to develop: speaking; listening; reading; writing skills with grammar and vocabulary.
- Monthly proficiency testing
- Weekly intakes
- Offers pathways to EAP and at higher levels of English – to – Vocational courses
- Evening classes will commence March 13, Monday to Friday, 5-9pm